Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Guessing is never, NEVER a good idea!
Ok, so hopefully I have learned my lesson for next year. Hide ALL gifts until Christmas morning! Yesterday afternoon, I decided to be a little more productive and make a big dinner (I saw a former patient of mine on a cooking show, soooo wierd! she was making shepherd's pie, and I wanted it!) so I started it and had some time on my hands. Amelia was sleeping, which was nice, as it feels like she doesn't lately cause she is teething. So, I decided to wrap the gifts I had bought for Paul and Amelia, which I had been meaning to do for several days. It was good, although, I definitely had some fun trying to wrap some of them (ps. toblerone's are not as easy as they look..a triangle? who did that!?!) So then Paul came home and they were sitting out ( in the spot where our tree will be soon) and decided that he wanted to do a little sleuth work. BAD IDEA! He guessed them all! I though i was doing a pretty tricky job, some of them are in boxes!! I should have known he was tto smart for that! At least Amelia doesn't know what her's are, right? haha, like she ever will! She probably won't even care once they are opened, either! Four months is just not quite old enough to really get Christmas. She only likes the blinky lights on the tree! Anyway, I still have some gifts that I haven't gotten yet, and believe me, those are not coming out until Christmas Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment